This product is a book companion to be used with Magic Tree House Book #38, Monday with a Mad Genius. This book is part of the Merlin Missions by Mary Pope Osborne.
Students LOVE the Magic Tree House book series. These books offer great opportunities for students to learn history while on a fun adventure with Jack and Annie in their magical tree house. Ever cautious Jack is ready with his trusty notebook and backpack to help them complete their mission. Annie is always ready to jump feet first into whatever comes their way. They both will do anything to help Merlin feel better.
This set includes:
* Comprehension/recall questions for every chapter
* Critical thinking/reflection questions for every chapter
* Story Map Worksheet with characters, setting, problem & solution
* Compare and Contrast Page
* Word Search Page
* Word Scramble Page
* ABC Order Page
* Fact Page
* Characteristics of Jack and Annie Page
* Writing Prompts
* Answer Keys to ALL Pages
Thank you so much for your interest in my store! Be sure to become a follower to receive email notices of new items, sales, and new FREEBIES! Also, don't forget to earn TpT credits by providing feedback!