UPDATED 2/25/16. This is a 400+ page bundle of my Magic Tree House novel units. This bundle includes Books 1-10: Comprehension, Vocabulary, Extension, and Sequencing activities are included along with much MORE!
Dinosaurs Before Dark (Updated 2/4/16)
The Knight at Dawn (Updated 2/4/16)
Mummies in the Morning (Updated 2/5/16)
Pirates Past Noon (Updated 2/5/16)
Night of the Ninjas(Updated 2/21/16
Afternoon on the Amazon (Updated 2/9/16)
Sunset of the Sabertooth (Updated 2/21/16)
Dolphins at Daybreak (Updated 2/11/16)
Midnight on the Moon (Updated 2/9/16)
Ghost Town at Sundown (Updated 2/25/16)
*Starting revisions on books #11-20
Each unit is full of book-specific comprehension questions, activities and vocabulary materials as well as the following:
1. Chapter review pages; 1 for each chapter. I try to include *at least* 1 inference and higher order thinking question along with recall information.
2. Vocabulary recording pages; 1 for each chapter.
3. Printable full-color vocabulary cards for each of those pages are also included. I use these for a vocabulary center activity.
4. Printable, illustrated sequencing pages themed for the specific book events (for units with the blue cover).
5. Separate "Jack's Notebook" activity pages for each Guidebook entry.
6. Mini-Fact Booklets to extend learning and research about the place/time period Jack and Annie traveled to. *All except for Sunset of the Sabertooth*
6b. I've also updated this with MANY MORE printable activities. More sequencing options, cause and effect, general book vocabulary pages (in addition to the vocabulary center), suggested use pages, differentiated options and answer keys for appropriate printables, etc.
7. Answer Keys for Chapter review pages, sequencing pages, and book review pages.
8. BONUS: It also contains my Character and Story Analysis for ANY Magic Treehouse Book
I have listed here. These are generic character study and analysis pages, comparison activities, and universal chapter questions. It's a *wonderful* resource.