Do you want to really engage your students and get them fully immersed in a book? This novel study will definitely that. It is full of fun activities, writing prompts, and informational passages. Answer keys are also provided. This can be a no prep unit as well. However, I highly suggest you end your unit with the ancient Rome toga party. It will be such a memorable unit of learning for your students!
1. Volcano KWL Chart
2. Ancient Rome KWL Chart
3. Volcano Chart with Questions
4. Chapter Questions
5. Jack and Annie Character Traits
6. Sequence of Events
7. Leveled Informational Passages with: comprehension questions, writing prompt, graphic organizer, writing paper, and picture to make into a craftivity.
Layers of the Earth
Gods of Volcanoes
**Opinion, Informative, and Narrative writing included!
8. Roman Gods and Goddess Puzzle
9. Roman Numeral Anchor Chart
10. Roman Numeral Draw and Add
11. Roman Numeral Draw and Subtract
12. Roman Numeral Draw and Multiply
13. Parent Letter for Toga Party