I love using the Magic Tree House in my classroom. I have been attending many conferences that are encouraging vocabulary being implemented more into the classroom. This product is geared towards helping your students complete their study of Pirates Past Noon with a focus on vocabulary. There are vocabulary cards that can be posted around the room with multiple activities your kiddos can do to with the words they find like:
* a recording sheet for the words they find/placing in ABC order
* creating sentences from the words they find
* sorting their words into categories
* creating a magic word profile with synonyms, antonyms, the definition, and a sentence.
* sorting the words into parts of speech: nouns, verbs, adjectives
Please limit this to one classroom distribution or purchase additional licenses. All rights reserved by author.
If you have any questions, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License