Your students are about to enter the Magical World of E, and you will be blown away by how quickly they grasp the concept!
This packet provides your students with a ton of practice using words with Magic e. It features Magic e words with CVCE and Beginning Blends, as well as Two Syllable Words.
You will find the following activities in this packet:
- A Magic e Anchor Chart
- CVCE and CCVCE Printables for Independent Practice
- Magie e Word Family Spinners
- Real or Nonsense Word Sorts
- Draw and Write Activities
- Teaching the u_e and ire sounds
- Magie e or No Magic e Practice
- Two Syllable Words with Magic e
- Whole Group and Small Group Activities (includes Magic e/No Magic e Word Sort, One and Two Syllable Word Sort, Write the Room, and Magic e Game)
*** Recently Updated 2/21/15 to include more printables, a Magic e Wand craft, improved anchor charts and mini posters, and teaching Magic e words ending with se = /z/ ***