This is a lesson to help students understand the concept of e ending words by referring to the e as the “magic e”.
It is a fun, interactive lesson to get students feeling like they themselves have magical powers and are able to change words with their
“magic e wands” with a simple chant.
Included in this packet are:
• Template for the “magic e wand”.
• Copies of the “magic e chant”.
• Flash cards of words to change with their wand.
• Worksheets to review the concept of the magic e and check for progress.
• Reading passages that include many e ending words.