Also included in
- When your students are learning sounds, they need engaging activities and worksheets to help them retain the skills. These practice pages are great for first graders! They are multi skill, which means they will not only practice their sounds, they will also practice writing sentences, coloring and f$16.10$22.00Save $5.90
- ⭐If you are looking for SUPER FUN ways to teach Magic e, I have what you are looking for! ⭐ This is an awesome set of 8 Resources to teach and practice Magic e. Your kids will ❤️ you for this!This great TpT Bundle lets you see everything in this product by clicking the "Bundle Button."Every Resource$33.60$48.00Save $14.40
- Magic e Wands and Worksheets are the perfect combination for your phonics plans. Use the CVCe wands for your literacy center and the Magic e worksheets for application and assessments. You students will love both of these activities!Magic e Magic Wands - CVC to CVCe | Silent eThese Magic e Wands a$6.50$8.00Save $1.50
These engaging CVCe / Magic e no prep worksheets, not only have active engagement in phonics / phonemic awareness, they have following directions objectives and coloring the pictures on every page, so your students will get very familiar with position words / prepositions and color words. A great multi skill packet.
Because this resource is more than just phonics, it prevents students from rushing through. They must think about the directions and follow them to be successful. There is also a large variety of c-v-c-e pictures, which is great for vocabulary development.
There are 8 different fun and engaging formats that are developmentally appropriate.
The skills get progressively harder.
For each format, there is one page for each c-v-c-e sound and 5 mixed practice pages for the same format.
Here are the Formats offered for which 2 Different Booklets can be made. One with the same skill and one with mixed practice.
- Magic e Word Search - 6 Pages
- Beginning Sounds with Magic "e" - 5 Pages
- Read and Write - 9 Pages
- Answer and Color - 9 Pages
- Make a Sentence - 9 Pages
- Read, Color, Cut and Glue - 9 pages
- Write a Sentence (no word bank) - 9 pages
- Name the Picture (no word bank) - 9 pages
Check out the preview for a better look. Please note that not all of the pages are shown on the preview. Every format is shown in the preview.
- Morning Work
- Small Group Instruction Support
- Class Work
- End of Year Packet
- Sub Packet... My Favorite!
Most every format has a word bank of some kind on the page. This keeps students from coming to you and asking what about the pictures. They must deduce to figure out the pictures if they aren't sure. :)
If there is no word bank, the picture will have been in the previous pages. If you haven't done the previous pages, you could go over the pictures on the page quickly before they begin. :)
You might also like:
| Magic e Worksheets | Magic e Activities | CVCe Worksheets | CVCe Activities | cvce | cvce centers | cvce stations | magic e centers | magic e stations | magic e games |