Enter the mystical world of fairies, goblins, and mermaids through yoga!
Pretend to be any of the magical creatures that are colorfully illustrated in this pack including a unicorn, a troll, a pixie, or a tree gnome.
This colorful deck is a wonderful way to enjoy the joys of yoga with your children.
This deck of 53 colorful cards includes:
The yoga poses in the index are sequenced specifically to invite flow from one pose to the next. This takes the guesswork out of figuring out which pose to do next.
Download these Magical Creatures Yoga Cards to learn through movement in your home, classroom, or studio.
The yoga kids are multicultural from seven countries.
Recommended ages: 3+
What’s included in these Magical Creatures yoga cards:
• Index card
• Yoga tips
• Yoga pose instructions
• 20 Yoga pose cards
• 20 matching Magical Creature cards
• All cards are full color
Download these Magical Creatures yoga pose cards, print, and play!
The printing instructions for our digital PDF download yoga cards are here. Choose the printing method that suits your needs. For example, you can choose the thickness of paper, whether to laminate or not, and whether to print one-sided or double-sided.
For yoga card game ideas, click here.
When can you use these yoga cards for kids in your classroom or homeschool:
• during a transition time or subject change
• during morning meeting or circle time
• when you're stuck indoors
• for a brain break to calm their bodies and minds
• for a movement activity in your stations
• during your physical education class
• during your occupational therapy, physical therapy, or special education session
• with one child, small groups, or large groups
What are the benefits of yoga for kids:
• increases strength and flexibility
• helps them relax, unwind, and calm down to reduce stress and anxiety
• helps them sleep better
• promotes interaction between adult and child, as well as between multiple children
• improves their fine and gross motor skills, as well as their coordination
• develops self-confidence, self-expression, and body awareness
• promotes a healthy, active lifestyle
You might also like:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points towards free TPT purchases. I love hearing your feedback.
Please contact me with any questions—I'm happy to help.
Learn, be active, and have fun!
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter here.
Follow us on