The given presentation is prepared on “MAGNET” along with some worksheet activities at the end of it.
Magnet is one of the amazing elements available around us. It makes it different from other things due to unique arrangement of atoms micro level. Due to its use in number of the equipments from small to large scale its necessary for children to get the basic ideas about magnets and magnetism.
This presentation covers the following points:
1. Basic introduction on Magnets
2. Characteristics of Magnets
3. Poles of magnets with attraction and repulsion
4. Magnetic field and Magnetism
5. Shapes and size of magnets
6. Earth – one type of Magnet
7. Worksheet – 1. True/False
2. Making the list of magnetic/Non-magnetic materials and filling other details
3. Facts on magnetism
You will find lots more in my store, including math, science, ELA, activities/craftivities, special education, interactive activities, and more!
You may also like:
• States Of Matter
• Structure of Atom
• Radioactivity - Types, merits and demerits
• Speed, Velocity and Acceleration- Science Unit
• Gravity-Why Thing fall down towards earth???
• Sound - Basics, Characteristics, activities and Applications
• FRICTION - Basic concept, Its Types, Its Importance in life and Application