️Lacking materials for your preschool or kindergarten magnet center? Wanting to up your game and make your magnet center into another place your students can learn essential skills? Yep, me too. That's why I created magnet games.
Perfect for large magnet boards or oil drip pan magnet centers!
This set of Magnet Games include:
- Color Sorting
- Shape Sorting
- Size Sorting
- Gem Counting (matching numeral to quantity)
- Rhyming Frogs (rhyming)
- Pattern Blocks (early geometry skills)
- Feed Me (sorting uppercase letters, lowercase letter, numerals and names)
- Number Stew (numeral recognition and match)
- Upper & Lowercase Letter Match
- Letter Sounds
- Name Building
*Includes editable Name Building activity and Name Feed Me activity (you can add your own student names in the document before printing when using Adobe Reader).
*NO magnets, magnetic sheets, magnetic letters, magnetic numerals nor magnet clips are included. This is a digital file.
Having difficulty with a file?
Visit the , submit a , or ask a question on the Q& A tab before leaving feedback.
• Click the green star to get email notifications about new resources & sales.
• Find me on my blog –, or
Copyright © Lovely Commotion Preschool Resources