Getting ready to teach magnets? This resource was designed to teach students about the properties of magnets through hands on experience. This unit is aligned to 2nd grade P.A.S.S. standards in Oklahoma, but can easily be adapted to meet the needs of your students. My hope is that this unit will spark curiosity and a desire to learn more in your students. Enjoy!
The student experience book includes:
- pages with fill in the blank note taking
- pages to record data and thoughts based on experiment
- a test question that allows students to explain magnets in their own words.
- glossary with vocabulary words taught and used during the unit
- answer key for teachers to use on the fill in the blank pages
- instructions on how to print your student experience book