Magnet Vocabulary Cards! This is a set of 16 magnet vocabulary cards that you can use with your students when teaching science. I created them to be used as flashcards or task cards and my students LOVE using them.
SAVE Over 50%
This product is included in my Science Vocabulary Bundle that includes trading cards + word wall posters for 18 different science topics (276 cards total).
This Magnet Trading Card Set includes:
• 16 magnet vocabulary cards with the word and picture on the front. The back has the definition and one or two “magnetizing facts” about the word.
• The same 16 magnet cards that can be used as task cards with the words on them but blank spaces for students to draw their own picture and room to fill in the definition and facts on the back.
• 8 blank cards that students can use to add more magnet terms to as they come across them in their studies.
• A template for a labeled box that students can cut out, write their name on and color to store their magnet cards in.
• A list of ways you can use these magnet vocabulary cards with your students that is based on Robert Marzano’s “Six Steps to Better Vocabulary Instruction”. This list helps me because I can show parents, administrators, other teachers, etc. that I’m using research-based methods in my classroom.
• Trading Card Manual: 15 pages of tips and ideas on how to use these trading cards in your class.
I print these magnet cards out double sided on card stock so they look and feel like real trading cards but they work just as well on regular paper.
The 16 magnet words included in this set of cards are:
• magnetic field
• temporary magnet
• permanent magnet
• iron, cobalt, nickel, and steel
• types of magnets
Here are some related magnet products:
Magnet Vocabulary Cards and Word Wall
- Best Deal: Save $2.00!
Magnet Word Wall
Check out my other SCIENCE
Thanks for looking at these Magnet Trading Cards and be sure to check out the other fun vocabulary cards and games in my store
Magnet Vocabulary Cards
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License