Magnetic Game Board - Magnets - Attract or Not!
Magnets Magnets Magnets Magnets Magnets Magnets Magnets
Reading Wonders Reading Wonders Reading Wonders Reading Wonders
Science/Literacy Centers, Learning Centers, Games
This product has a game board and 3 worksheets.
2. How to Make Your Game Board
3. Left Side of the Game Board
4. Right Side of the Game Board
5. Answer Key & Game Board Parts
6. Set of Game Board Cards (for Colored Cardstock/Paper)
7. Set of Colored Game Board Cards
8. Set of Blank Game Board Cards
9. Set of Picture Cards for Differentiated Learners
10. Blank Answer Key for Your Use with Commercial Magnetic Sets
11. Worksheet: Does it Stick - Pictures
12. KEY: Worksheet: Does it Stick - Pictures
13. Worksheet: Does it Stick - Words
14. KEY: Worksheet: Does it Stick - Words
15. Worksheet: Magnet Information
16. KEY: Worksheet: Magnet Information
17. Clarification Page and Contents
18. Thank You and Credits
I have included a blank set of cards. I know when I gather materials for a center I usually find all kinds of things and not always the things or objects I was looking for. The blank set of cards are for you to make your own cards. You might want to use the center 2 weeks and change the objects the second week.
If you have a commercial magnetic set write the words that go with the objects in the set and add them to your game board. Make an answer key for the students.
This game board originated from the Unit 3 Week 1 lesson from the 2nd grade Reading Wonders story. But, then I realized that magnets were one of my kindergarten students favorite units so I expanded the idea of magnets to go beyond the story in the unit. I hope you enjoy the game board.
For questions or concerns email me at:
Have a great school year and thanks for visiting my store!