This product is now a part of a GROWING BUNDLE!
Download it individually, or save money by purchasing it as part of the Interactive Science Kit BUNDLE
This 29 page download is a complete kit with black line masters and step by step directions for making a magnets lapbook with your students. Use it to complement your own magnet unit.
This lapbook kit contains the following interactive parts:
1. Lapbook cover
2. Earth is a magnet insert with cut and paste magnet
3. Magnetic field insert
4. Attract and repel interlock
5. Poles insert (opposite and like poles)
6. Magnets at work flip flap (computers, refrigerators, cranes, trains, x-ray machines, cell phones)
7. How a compass works flap
8. Electromagnet cut and paste
9. Magnetic materials T-fold (iron, nickel, steel, cobalt)
10. Magnet vocabulary pocket with vocabulary cards
11. Magnetic/Nonmagnetic sorting chart with pictures
Lapbooks are an excellent way to keep students motivated and engaged in their learning. It is a nice way to keep everything in one place instead of sending home lots of loose papers. The complete lapbook makes a terrific study guide for the unit test.
Are you unsure about lapbooks? Watch this YouTube video
to find out why I love lapbooks and how I use them in my own classroom.
Thank you for considering my Magnets Lapbook Interactive Kit.
If you like interactive kits, you may also want to check out:
Electricity Lapbook Interactive Kit
Figurative Language Envelope Book Kit
Endangered Animals Lapbook Interactive Kit
Geography Lapbook Interactive Kit
Economics Bag Book/ Interactive Notebook Kit
Measurement Lapbook Interactive Kit: Customary & Metric
Multiplication Lapbook: Concepts and Fact Fluency
Civics & Government Envelope Book Kit
Early Finishers: Free Time File
Geometry Lapbook Interactive Kit
Chrissie Rissmiller :-)