Magnets Unit: Exploring Magnets and Movement
K - 1st, Homeschool
What educators are saying
This magnet unit was so helpful! The students were engaged the entire time and it helped to reinforce our science unit!
I loved using this resource with my 2nd graders! They were very engaged and really enjoyed this activity!
Also included in
- Are you looking for engaging, easy to implement, hands-on science for your learners? Do you struggle to get to science every day? This science bundle is perfect for your 1st grade classroom. Each unit is aligned to 1st grade TEKS and you can be sure to cover every standard while engaging students aPrice $182.00Original Price $363.75Save $181.75
- Do you struggle to fit science in every day? This product was created with YOU in mind! It has everything you need to integrate science into your day and fill your science time! A curriculum map is included to help you easily plan your month of science (science unit, anchor charts, experiments, andPrice $18.00Original Price $29.50Save $11.50
This magnets mini-unit was created to be used as your students explore movement with magnets. It has activities that are sure to engage your learners! This product is TEK aligned and was created with kindergarten and first grade in mind!
SAVE BIG with the Science for September bundle!
Inside you will find:
Science Unit Resources
- Unit Teaching Plan
- Introducing Magnets
- Magnets Teaching Posters
- All About Magnets
- Magnets KWL Chart
- Magnetic or Not Magnetic Pocket Chart Sort
- Magnetic or Not Magnetic Cut-and-Paste
- Move It! Recording Page
- How Objects Move
- How Objects Move Flip Book
- How Does It Move? Activity Page
- Do Magnet Shape and Size Matter? Recording Page
- Magnet Hunt Flip Book
- Magnet Hunt Pocket Book Sort
- Magnets Experiment: Magnetic Cereal
- Science Experiment Notes
- Science Experiment Student Visual Directions
- Science Experiment Recording Pages
- Magnets Anchor Chart
- Magnificent Magnets Teacher Directions
- Magnificent Magnets Pieces
- Unit Assessment
- Magnets Read Aloud Suggestions
- BONUS Magnet Poem
- “I discovered” Writing Paper
- Magnets Shared Reading Poem
- Teacher Notes
- Weekly Plan
- Poem-Student Copies
- Shared Reading Phonics Activity
- Shared Reading Phonics Student Activity Sheets
- All About Magnets Mini-Reader
- All About Magnets Writing Craftivity
Please let me know if you have any questions prior to your purchase. I am happy to help!
Report this resource to TPT
Reported resources will be reviewed by our team. Report this resource to let us know if this resource violates TPT’s content guidelines.