Save 35% by purchasing ALL my Magnets and Electricity teaching materials!
• This bundle includes FREE
downloads of ALL future magnets and electricity products.
• Download the preview to view the differentiated unit planning guide. This file is included in the download.
• Check out the links to individual products for more information and previews of the activities.
• The activities in this bundle satisfy NGSS 3-PS2-3, 3-PS2-4, MS-PS2-3 & MS-PS2-5
This bundle includes:
• Editable PowerPoint Presentation, Scaffolded Notes and Exam
• Interactive Notebook Lessons (Input Notes, INB Activities, Quizzes & Reflection Exercises)
• Task Cards Tiered to Bloom's Taxonomy
• SNAPs Lab Stations Activities
• Reading Passages, Math Activities and Sorting Activities
• Warmups, Homework, Vocabulary Builders & Review Materials (coming 2017-2018)
Magnets and Electricity PowerPoint, Notes & Exam
All items in this product are 100% EDITABLE
. The product includes a PowerPoint Presentation (79 differentiated slides), scaffolded notes (differentiated and modified/completed notes included) and a summative examination (differentiated and answer key included). The PowerPoint is differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students. A color-shape code is found on the upper left corner of every slide to help you differentiate concepts for your students' needs and abilities.
Magnets and Electricity INB Unit
interactive notebook unit is composed of interactive notebook chapters. Each chapter includes an overview with photos of the completed INB activity, one page of input notes (differentiated when necessary), at least one INB activity (key included), a 4-5 question mini assessment (key included) and a 2-part reflection exercise. This INB unit includes 16 INB lessons and 20 INB activities:
Chapter 1: What is a Magnet?
Chapter 2: Types of Magnets
Chapter 3: Magnetic Poles
Chapter 4: Magnetic Field
Chapter 5: Earth as a Magnet
Chapter 6: Electric Force
Chapter 7: Electric Field
Chapter 8: Electricity
Chapter 9: Electric Circuits Part 1 (Open vs. Closed Circuits)
Chapter 10: Electric Circuits Part 2 (Series vs. Parallel Circuits)
Chapter 11: Static Electricity & Lightning
Chapter 12: Conductors & Insulators
Chapter 13: Electromagnets
Chapter 14: Electric Generators
Chapter 15: Ohm's Law Part 1 (Applying Ohm's Law to Simple Circuit)
Chapter 16: Ohm's Law Part 2 (Applying Ohm's Law to Series vs. Parallel Circuit)
Magnets and Electricity Lab Station Activities
SNAPs Lab Stations are differentiated laboratory activities that require students to use science, math, literacy, problem-solving and engineering skills. These labs are designed to enhance students' understanding of scientific concepts and help students apply scientific ideas to the real world. This bundle includes 9 SNAPs lab activities:
• Magnetic Force Lab Stations Activity
• Magnetic Field Lab Stations Activity
• Electric Force Lab Stations Activity
• Electric Field Lab Stations Activity
• Static Electricity & Electric Discharge Lab Stations Activity
• Open vs. Closed Circuit Lab Stations Activity
• Series vs. Parallel Circuit Lab Stations Activity
• Electromagnets & Electric Generators Lab Stations Activity
• Ohm's Law Lab Stations Activity
Magnets and Electricity Task Cards
44 differentiated and tiered task card questions to help assess your students on important concepts covered in a magnetism and electricity physical science unit. Answer sheets (differentiated) and key included.
Magnets and Electricity Unit Activities (Differentiated) - Included for FREE!
More than 29 activities differentiated for upper elementary and middle school students! Includes 13+ reading activities, 5 math activities, 4 graphic organizers/sorting activities and 7 hands-on/exploratory activities! Key included. **This product will be reformatted during the 2017-2018 academic year as many of the hands-on/exploratory activities are adapted into SNAPs station labs.**
• Download the FREE Natural Resources Unit Bundle
to learn more about ALL my products!