Magnets and Electromagnets: 5 Magnet Activities!
This PDF includes 5 activities to help your students learn more about magnets and electromagnets.
1. Minibook- A minibook for students to read independently, with partners, in small groups, or as a whole class. After reading, students can complete a short quiz on the back of the book as well as a fun word search.
2. Electromagnet Sort- Students will cut and paste examples of strong and weak electromagnet circuits. Formatted to fit in science journal.
3. Opposites Attract- Students will cut and paste examples of magnets that will attract/repel. Formatted to fit in science journal.
4. Vocabulary Foldable- Students will complete a vocabulary with vocabulary from minibook. There is also a blank one if you need to modify the vocabulary words for your class. Formatted to fit in science journal.
Vocabulary- magnet, magnetic field, attract, repel, poles, electromagnet
5. Just Added!- An assessment for the minibook and activities with answer key.