Identifying main idea and supporting details is such an important nonfiction reading skill. These graphic organizers focus on finding one or multiple main ideas in a text, finding main ideas by heading or subheading, and breaking down a nonfiction text from the topic to the details. The visuals and clean layout is perfect for supporting visual learners in digging deep into main idea. These graphic organizers all come from the larger Nonfiction Graphic Organizers Pack!
All graphic organizers come in a paperless Google Slides™ version as well as a paper version.
15 Main Idea and Details Graphic Organizers Included:
- Main Idea & Supporting Details Web
- Main Idea & Supporting Details Ice Cream Cone
- Main Idea & Supporting Details Organizers
- Main Idea & Supporting Details: “Key” Details
- Main Idea & Supporting Details Puzzle
- Finding the Main Idea from Facts
- Main Idea & Supporting Details: Multiple Main Ideas
- Main Ideas: Synthesizing Multiple Main Ideas
- Main Ideas by Heading & Subheading (2 Options)
- Main Ideas from Multiple Texts (2 Options)
- Topic to Details: Topic-->Subtopic-->Main Idea-->Supporting Details (2 Options)
More Nonfiction Resources: