Main Idea - Reading Interactive Notebook Pages - Central Idea Versions Included
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Want a tool to help you quickly plan engaging, effective reading lessons? The Reading Interactive Notebook is just what you're looking for! This Common Core and TEKS-aligned reading interactive notebook is a great tool for introducing skills and strategies and will be an effective supplement to yourPrice $29.01Original Price $44.62Save $15.61
- Looking to improve your students' comprehension of informational texts? These Common Core and TEKS aligned nonfiction interactive notebook pages are just what you're looking for. This nonfiction bundle offers a hands-on approach to teaching author's purpose beyond PIES, literary nonfiction, main idePrice $9.99Original Price $12.72Save $2.73
Want to introduce main idea in a way your students will love and remember? These main idea interactive notebook pages are just what you're looking for! They offer a hands-on, engaging approach to teaching central idea that your students won't forget.
The visual of the pop-up desk graphic organizer will help your students understand how supporting evidence "holds up" the central idea of a text. Plus, the students will LOVE creating it!
This notebook doesn't just give you interactive pages to use with your students. It also gives you tools to help you plan a fun, engaging unit.
⭐ Interactive Notebook Pages That Include:
- Mini Interactive Anchor Charts for Main Idea and Central Idea
- 3D Main Idea Foldable to Help Students Understand How Supporting Details "Hold Up" the Main Idea
- 2 Main Idea Interactive Notebook Pages for Use with Any Text
- 3D Central Idea Foldable to Help Students Understand How Supporting Details "Hold Up" the Central Central
- 2 Central Idea Interactive Notebook Pages for Use with Any Text
- Short text for Main Idea (The same text is presented with a Central Idea title as well.)
- Versions Compatible with Google Slides™ are Provided for Each of the Interactive Notebook Pages to help you move seamlessly between in-person and virtual learning as needed.
⭐ Resources to Help You Plan:
- Book List for Main Idea/ Central Idea
- Lesson Ideas for Teaching Central Idea/ Main Idea
- Explanations and Examples
Please take a look at the preview to see examples of the main idea notebook pages in use. And please let me know if you have any questions.
⭐ What Other Buyers Are Saying:
"I taught summer school and needed some reinforcement activities for teaching main idea and supporting details. This was perfect. This was hands-on, so students thought it was fun and engaging. It assisted with their understanding and retaining of main idea/support details. Thank you for the resource!"
"This was a great resource to introduce central idea and supporting details. My students loved the interactive notebook portions."
"My students were engaged the whole time. Thank you."
"My students loved these and the visual representation was great!"
"Loved this and it correlates with the TEKS. Definitely recommend."
⭐ Save by purchasing this in the bundle:
The Reading Interactive Notebook
⭐ What Others Have Said About The Reading Interactive Notebook:
"This resource has been such a stress reliever for me!! Whenever I am ready to start a new unit, I just go search and see what resources there are. I like that there are several options for each skill."
"After buying a few of the pieces separately, I finally purchased the entire notebook for my centers. It is a great rotation that reinforces the skills students are already learning."
"WE love this resource in my classroom. It helps to put reading skills in easy terms for my students. They love the visual to refer back to. Well worth the investment in this resource!"
✨ All my new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Click here to follow my store and receive notifications when I create something new so you don't miss out on the savings.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, issues, or requests!
❤ Laura Heinen
✨ Leave a review to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. You can easily do this by clicking the "Provide Feedback" button next to the items you've purchased on your "My Purchases" page.