Also included in
- Students identify main ideas and classify details with this interactive bundled set that includes a digital game, digital passages, printable passages, printable center activity, printable and digital organizers, and a mini-poster. Improve reading comprehension.This bundle includes DIGITAL (paperles$5.75$9.00Save $3.25
This Main Idea set of reading passages contains PRINTABLE and DIGITAL passages, differentiated questions, two mini-posters, and organizers. These reading comprehension passages are great practice for identifying the main idea in fiction and test prep.
This set contains:
- DIGITAL (PAPERLESS) format is meant to be used with Google Classroom™ and Google Slides™
- PAPER/PENCIL format
The digital and printable versions include the same fictional passages focusing on identifying the main idea of passages. In addition, both versions come with 2 styles of questions. The passages are the same, but Set A contains multiple-choice questions, while Set B contains open-ended questions.
This set includes 7 passages with 2 different levels of questioning, 3 graphic organizers (with images or without images), and 2 mini-posters.
Both the DIGITAL and the PRINTABLE versions contain:
- Set A - there are 7 worksheets with multiple-choice questions for students to identify the main idea and 2 supporting details
- Set B - there are 7 worksheets with identical passages as Set A, but with open-ended questions for students to identify the main idea and 2 supporting details
- 1 Worksheet - students identify the sentence that does not fit with the main idea
- 2 Mini-posters: one with "Main Idea" and one with "Central Idea"
- 3 Main Idea graphic organizers: (2 feature the main idea with three details; 1 has the main idea and four details)
The digital version will be delivered via a PDF in which you will click a link to force a digital copy directly into your Google Drive. The printable version will also be delivered via a non-editable PDF.
*Please note - the main idea passages in this set are FICTION
These passages and questions are NOT EDITABLE.
WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THIS RESOURCE?
- This resource was created with Google Slides™.
- You will need a Google email to make a copy for your Google Drive.
- You can assign these passages through Google Classroom or send them via email to students.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I PURCHASE THIS RESOURCE?
- Download and read the PDF directions.
- Click the links to make a copy of each resource for your own drive.
- Assign to your students using the enclosed directions.