PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Main Idea and Central Theme assesses standard RL.2 with 5 different differentiated approaches (There are two options for each assessment with 10 total). This product was created to help teachers assess the standards with a standards-based assessment. My hope is that you will have a variety of ways to see what your students know.
This pack contains:
* Determining Main Idea and Central Theme in Literature Assessment
* Two options for each assessment- one with more support
* Rubric to ensure that your students are fully aware of the criteria before completing the page
* Blanks are left on the rubric so that you can include your students with setting expectations for their work
* Geared towards the Danielson Model
* General Essential Questions for the Standard Assessed
* General Standards-Based Assessment Rubric
Assessments for RL.2 (with option A and B for each):
* Retelling/Main Message
* Story Analysis and Summary
* Character Analysis and Story Summary
* Character Actions and Story Summary
* General Rubric
You might also like...
Connect with Me
My Pinterest Boards: Trina's Pinterest Boards
My Facebook Fan Page: Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning
My Website: Trina Deboree Teaching and Learning
My Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © Trina Deboree. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.