Working on main idea
? These main idea and supporting details passages
provide an engaging theme (inspirational people) and graphic organizers
to help YOU help your students!
These main idea and supporting details printables are LOW INK and NO PREP. They are designed for the upper elementary/ middle school student (grades 5-7) receiving speech therapy and/ or special education services. Please check out the preview for a closer look.
These main idea passages can be used with individual students, or in a small group setting (centers, stations, etc).
Identifying the main idea is made exciting while reading about these inspirational people! It was an absolute honor to have the opportunity to write about these inspirational men and women who broke down barriers and made a difference in the world.
Enjoy these passages? I also have the "carryover articulation" version of this packet:
• Middle School Speech Therapy | Articulation
Digital version coming soon!
•Leonardo da Vinci
•Vincent van Gogh
•Martin Luther King, Jr.
For each main idea passage, a graphic organizer is included.
• Speech Therapy | Lisp Speech Therapy | Vocalic R | S Articulation
• Carryover Articulation Worksheets for Speech Therapy
• Middle School Articulation Carryover | Speech and Language Therapy
• Middle School Speech Therapy
• Middle School Speech Therapy | Articulation and Language | Speech and Language
• Middle School Speech Therapy | Speech and Language Activities | Speech Therapy
• Middle School Speech and Language | Mixed Groups
Disclaimer: Public Domain references were used when creating this resource, including wikipedia.com and history.com.