Also included in
- Main Idea Task Card Bundle 3 addresses key ideas, main messages, and main ideas and details across fiction and informational texts. This task card bundle is perfect for grades 3-5 stations, Google Classroom (videos included), cooperative activities, warm-ups, STAAR prep, and shared reading.It's desi$4.05$4.50Save $0.45
- This massive main idea task card bundle is a collection of 9 sets of main idea and details task cards. There are 130 main idea task cards across multiple genres: fiction, poetry, informational, biography, expository. Main idea is asked in a variety of ways using graphic organizers, open-ended questi$14.40$16.00Save $1.60
Main Idea Task Cards 8 - Mixed Genres focuses on upper elementary level texts cover two main topics: supernovas and honey bees. It's mostly informational texts with biography and fictional narratives.
These task cards are perfect for reading comprehension mini-lessons, small-group, shared reading, scoot, task card games, and STAAR prep!
What's in Main Idea Task Cards 8?
- Schema Videos to Project or Post to Google Classroom
- 12 Multiple-Choice Task Cards
- Determine the main idea of informational text and fictional narratives
- Evaluate details
- Main Ideas Question Stems:
- This section is mostly about –
- Which sentence from the selection expresses an opinion?
- What is the main idea of this paragraph?
- According to the text, why are ______?
- What is the main message of this paragraph?
Main Idea Task Cards 8 Alignment
- ATOS Level: 6.8
- Reading Level: DRA50, Level 900
- Flesch-Kinkaid Grade Level: 6.8
New 2019 TEKS Alignment
TEKS 3.6G, 4.6G, 5.6G: evaluate details read to determine key ideas
TEKS 3.9Di, 4.9Di, 5.9Di: recognize the characteristics and structure of informational text, including central idea with supporting evidence.
(Compare to 2018 4th-Grade STAAR)
CCSS RA.R2: Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas.
Determine the main idea of a text; recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
Determine the main idea of a text and explain how it is supported by key details; summarize the text.
Determine two or more main ideas of a text and explain how they are supported by key details; summarize the text.
More Main Idea Task Cards
Task Card Mega Bundles
Copyright 2019 TeamTom Education, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.