Also included in
- Main Idea Task Card Bundle 3 addresses key ideas, main messages, and main ideas and details across fiction and informational texts. This task card bundle is perfect for grades 3-5 stations, Google Classroom (videos included), cooperative activities, warm-ups, STAAR prep, and shared reading.It's desi$4.05$4.50Save $0.45
- This massive main idea task card bundle is a collection of 9 sets of main idea and details task cards. There are 130 main idea task cards across multiple genres: fiction, poetry, informational, biography, expository. Main idea is asked in a variety of ways using graphic organizers, open-ended questi$14.40$16.00Save $1.60
Main Idea Task Cards 9 - Informational text focuses on upper elementary level readers covering the topic of soil. Students will practice main ideas and details using four different question stems and read about soil, weathering, and erosion.
These task cards are perfect for reading comprehension mini-lessons, small-group, shared reading, scoot, task card games, and STAAR prep!
What's in Main Idea Task Cards 9?
- Schema Videos to Project or Post to Google Classroom
- 12 Multiple-Choice Task Cards
- Determine the main idea of informational text and fictional narratives
- Evaluate details
- Main Ideas Question Stems:
- This section is mostly about –
- Which sentence from the selection expresses an opinion?
- What is the main idea of this paragraph?
- According to the text, why are ______ important to _____?
Main Idea Task Cards 9 Alignment
- ATOS Level: 5.9
- Reading Level: DRA50, Level 700-800
- Flesch-Kinkaid Grade Level: 5.3
New 2019 TEKS Alignment
TEKS 3.6G, 4.6G, 5.6G: evaluate details read to determine key ideas
TEKS 3.9Di, 4.9Di, 5.9Di: recognize the characteristics and structure of informational text, including central idea with supporting evidence.
CCSS RA.R2: Determine central ideas or themes of a text and analyze their development; summarize the key supporting details and ideas.
Determine the main idea of a text; recount the key details and explain how they support the main idea.
Determine the main idea of a text and explain how it is supported by key details; summarize the text.
Determine two or more main ideas of a text and explain how they are supported by key details; summarize the text.
More Main Idea Task Cards
Task Card Mega Bundles
Copyright 2019 TeamTom Education, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.