Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.31 MB | 18 pages
In this playlist, students explore standard RI.5.2. They will determine two or more main ideas in an informational text. Students will explain how each main idea is supported by key details. Students also have the option to view instructional videos and complete practice quizzes or activities.
The playlist includes:
• 2 links to instructional videos or texts
• 3 links to practice quizzes or activities
• 1 assessment that includes four multiple choice questions
• Definitions of key terms, such as main ideas and key details
• Examples of how to identify the main idea and key details in a text
Accompanying Teaching Notes include:
• Additional activities to help your students explore the standard
• Links to additional practice quizzes or activities
• An answer guide with correct answers, answer choice rationales, and DOK levels