Maine Lapbook for Early Learners - A State Study
Also included in
- Your early learners will love these 50 States Lapbooks! This is the perfect way to study and learn about each of the 50 states!Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!This BUNDLE includes 50 fulPrice $100.00Original Price $150.00Save $50.00
- Your students will love this Maine Complete BUNDLE! It includes a mini book, fact sheet, lapbook, photo poster, and alphabet a-z flash cards!PLUS a free bonus of postcards that is only available in this bundle!Save over 30% by buying this bundle!This bundle is perfect for grades Pre-K to 2nd Grade!FPrice $7.35Original Price $10.50Save $3.15
Your early learners will love this Maine Lapbook! This is the perfect way to study and learn about Maine!
Lapbooks are a great way to conduct research, review information, and learn in a new and fun way! Students will love completing this fun activity!
What is included?
- Welcome to Maine Cover
- Flag of Maine
- Map of Maine
- USA Map
- Information Flip Flaps (Capital, Population, Nickname, Abbreviation)
- Habitats in Maine Flaps (Trace it Activity)
- State Symbols Pocket with Symbols
- Facts Pocket with Fact Slips (Three options: completed, fill in the blank, or blank)
- Snapshots Pocket with Real Photos
- My Favorite Facts Back Cover
What will your students need?
- a manila folder
- glue or tape
- colored pencils, crayons, or markers
- construction paper for strength (optional)
Want to try out a lapbook for free to see what it is like?
Check out this FREE USA Lapbook!
To assess the quality of my work please check out this free product:
⭐ Alphabet Flash Cards for Early Readers - State of Maine
⭐ Maine Complete State Study for Early Readers - State of Maine Bundle
⭐ Maine Lapbook for Early Learners - A State Study
⭐ Maine Mini Book for Early Readers - A State Study
1. How to Subscribe to my Blog Newsletter
Do you want exclusive information on sales, giveaways, updates, and new products? Sign up for my blog newsletterHERE
2. How to get TPT credits to use on future purchases
Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can leave a star rating and a short review about the product. Why is feedback so important? Each time you provide feedback, you’ll earn TPT credits that can be applied to future purchases to save you money!
3. How To Follow My Store
Click the green star beside my name at the top of this page OR at the top of my store page. Following me notifies you when I post a new item and you'll get access to my note to followers each month about updates, sales, giveaways, and more!
4. How To See All My Freebies
To see all my free products in one placeCLICK HERE
This product by Starlight Treasures is copyrighted for single classroom or teacher use only. This product may not be resold and or given away for free. If you have questions or comments, please email me
© Starlight Treasures LLC