Use Animated Listening Maps to introduce the concept of Major and Minor scales and arpeggios to your students! Music is synced seamlessly with on-screen animations. Let your students SEE where the minor third occurs as they hear it!
The whole lesson is intended for Grades 3-6, though segments of the presentation could certainly be used for younger grades!
Note- Preview file presented as .wmv (video file) to conserve space however paid file is presented as .ppsx (PowerPoint show) to allow you to progress through activities at your own pace.
- Presentation includes Animated Listening Maps for Major Scale, Harmonic Minor Scale, Major Arpeggio, and Minor Arpeggio
- Focused on ear training
- Group assessment game included
- Individual assessment included...presentation corresponds with worksheet
- Resource for extension lesson included
- Includes the sheet music for listening examples
- Designed to fit seamlessly in with your established lessons
Included in the bundle--
1. Powerpoint Presentation (MajorandMinor.ppsx)
2. Two Supplemental Worksheets
3. Answer Key for Worksheets
4. Sheet Music for “Time to mix it up!” Listening Examples
5. Sheet Music (.pdf) for segment of “Wayfaring Stranger”
6. Finale Music (.mus) file for segment of “Wayfaring Stranger”
7. .PDF file of Powerpoint Slides
8. READ ME (Introduction) File
Thank you for viewing the Major and Minor Animated Listening Map Bundle! Remember to follow my store to get updates and rate to get your Tpt credits!