Make 10 Turtles Counting Activity & Life Cycle of a Turtle
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Get your tots swimming through the sea with these ocean math and literacy activities and ocean centers for preschoolers! These ocean activities are hands-on and engaging ways to learn preschool skills such as counting, non-standard measurement, letter identification, letter formation, rhyming words,Price $16.40Original Price $20.50Save $4.10
This sea turtle counting activity is the perfect way to practice counting and build number sense during your ocean theme! Count the number of sea turtles (counters) and eggs (white pompoms) into a circular paint palette or onto the counting mat. Take it to the next level by determining the missing number to make 10! These two levels of counting help you easily differentiate math centers for your preschoolers or kindergarteners!
Then, learn about the life cycle of a sea turtle by reading the book and acting out each stage in a sensory bin. Acting out the turtle life cycle helps kids remember it better!
This sea turtle activity includes (in both color and black & white):
- turtle nest labels for paint palette
- labels for tubs (turtles & eggs)
- counting mat
- 11 cards with both numbers filled in
- 22 cards with 1 number filled in
- blank cards
- 12-page sea turtle life cycle book
Sea turtles are often preschoolers' favorite ocean animals. There's no doubt your students will be absolutely thrilled to see both of these activities prepared for them! Grab them today and engage your learners during your ocean theme!
Materials needed for this turtle math activity:
- white pompoms
- turtle counters
- sensory bin with sand and blue gems
- Optional: circular paint palettes
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ BUNDLE & SAVE ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Ocean Activities for Preschoolers
WHAT TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID ABOUT THIS SEA TURTLE THEMED ACTIVITY…
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shanine C. says, "This was great for my students who could work well with the number ten but required differentiation. They loved the graphics and the hands-on aspect of the activity.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Karissa M. says, "My class loved the turtle life cycle book that went along with this! This was easy to set up with things I already had on hand.”
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Karisa D. says, “We used this for our ocean unit! So fun for the kids to learn different ways to count to ten using different objects. They also loved the book to learn about the turtle life cycle.”
You may also like…
❤️More THEMED PRESCHOOL ACTIVITIES!
Copyright © Turner Tots.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.