This download provides many opportunities for describing, using auditory comprehension and thinking about social skills in a monster-themed pack! These activities for elementary students and can be used any time of year to add some fun into language development with 3 games, crafts, social skills task cards and worksheets. The differentiated worksheets can be used when describing the 16 monster characters provided or the monsters students create with the body parts included. It's a MONSTER pack for your therapy room!
- Components for Roll & Make-A-Monster Game
- 5 Differentiated worksheets for describing monsters
- My Monster Year worksheet
- 3 Venn Diagrams & sample completed for comparing and contrasting monsters
- Body parts for students to create their own unique monster
- Guess Which Monster Game (asking yes/no questions to determine monster identity)
- Nice Monster, Mean Monster Numbered Social Skills Task Cards (with answer key)
- I have, Who Has Monster Game
- Instructions for all activities
Click the green star by my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day of posting!