This download provides many opportunities for describing, using auditory comprehension and thinking about social skills in a monster-themed pack! These activities for elementary students and can be used any time of year to add some fun into language development with 3 games, crafts, social skills task cards and worksheets. The differentiated worksheets can be used when describing the 16 monster characters provided or the monsters students create with the body parts included. It's a MONSTER pack for your therapy room!
- Components for Roll & Make-A-Monster Game
- 5 Differentiated worksheets for describing monsters
- My Monster Year worksheet
- 3 Venn Diagrams & sample completed for comparing and contrasting monsters
- Body parts for students to create their own unique monster
- Guess Which Monster Game (asking yes/no questions to determine monster identity)
- Nice Monster, Mean Monster Numbered Social Skills Task Cards (with answer key)
- I have, Who Has Monster Game
- Instructions for all activities
Pair this with My Monster Year Mini Book
or check out more language building
Click the green star by my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day of posting!