"When am I ever going to use this?"
It is a question that has plagued math teachers for decades. Now you can answer the question with an activity built around a real-world context.
Focusing on these NCTM standards:
- Use annuity formulas to find the future value of an investment
- Create a piecewise function to model a real-world context
- Use numerical results to make informed consumer decisions
- One engaging real-world math activity (two pages)
- Worked-out solutions (two pages)
- Activity Objectives
- Cover, copyright, and letter from the author