"When am I ever going to use this?"
It is a question that has plagued math teachers for decades. Now you can answer the question with an activity built around a real-world context.
Focusing on these NCTM standards:
- Create a linear programming problem from a verbal description
- Graph the feasible region of a linear programming problem
- Find the corner points of a solution region
- Solve a linear programming problem
- One engaging real-world math activity (two pages)
- Worked-out solutions (two pages)
- Activity Objectives
- Cover, copyright, and letter from the author