7.10a_b Construct sample spaces for simple or composite experiments. Find the
probability of independent events.
Your task is to:
• Design the structure of a board game by creating a sample space for possible moves that can be incorporated into the game.
• In the game, two spinners have to be spun to determine the move a player is allowed to make. For example spinner 1 can have 2 sections: “Go ahead” and “Go Back” , spinner 2 can have 3 sections labeled: “1 space”, “2 spaces” etc so that a player can spin “Go ahead - 2 spaces”
• Design and label the spinners with the moves you would like to occur in the game.
• Create a sample space of all the possible moves.
• Once the moves have been identified, create the game board by placing all the possible moves into the board.