Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.72 MB | 25 pages
For teachers of all subjects and grade levels—Use these basic, easy-to-follow instructions to make your own certificates with MS 2011 Word and Excel. If you don't know how to "Merge" documents, now is the time to learn! You will be in high demand at your school if you learn how to do this!
There are 5 certificate templates designed in Word, Excel database files, and instructions for how to merge your students' names into a professionally designed certificate.
Included in your downloaded file—
• Sample Excel Database titled, “Sample Student Database” (.xlsx)
• Blank Excel Database titled, “Student Database”
• Sample Name List, “Sample Name List in Word” (.docx)
• 5 certificate templates to be used as masters for printing
• 5 corresponding name templates, with merge field inserted, Word documents (.docx)
• Instruction file (.pdf)
PLEASE NOTE: These instructions are written for Mac users. They can be adapted for PC users but