Word Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This is a that is guaranteed to make all students engaged and excited about their new chemistry knowledge! Students will make their own chemistry board game over:
1) Elements, compounds, and molecules
2) Periodic Table: groups and periods, atomic number and atomic mass
3) Metals, NonMetals, and Metalloids (location on PT and properties of each)
4) A=P=E M-A=N
5) Atom Structure: nucleus and electron cloud
6) Protons, neutrons, and electrons (location in the atom, electrical charge, mass/size)
7) Valence electrons and electron cloud energy levels
8) Law of Conservation of Mass
9) Chemical Equations and Chemical Formulas
10) Coefficients and Subscripts
This project can be done as a review at the end of the unit or at the end of the year. It is a fun way to have input from ALL students and get them all engaged in an academic and fun way!
Also, once all the games are complete you have a myriad of chemistry games made by students that can be used in the future! It's a win-win assignment. Included is a directions sheet for the students and a teacher guide. Enjoy!