When I created this resource I designed it as a quick tool that could be used as a warm up, do now, ticket out the door or as a station. I made it a half sheet worksheet so that it could be cut in half to save copies and to facilitate it’s use as a partner exercise. I feel that as a partner exercise, it is more engaging plus what kid doesn’t like to play with dice!
1) Find a partner.
2) Using a real die or the virtual one found by scanning the QR code in the corner, roll a number.
3) Write the number you rolled in the first available box.
4) Repeat until this worksheet is full.
5) Switch worksheets with your partner and solve the equations.
6) Exchange worksheets again and check your partner’s work. If there are mistakes, respectfully discuss them.
©Copyright 2014. Sharon Podlin and PeachPod Products. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher by the original purchaser or licensee. The reproduction of any other part of the this product is strictly prohibited. Copying any part of this product and placing it on the Internet in any form (even a personal/classroom website) is strictly prohibited. Doing so is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DCMA).