Also included in
- Want to give your students a fun and creative project as part of your remote learning or for extra credit? Challenge them to make their own simple musical instruments. This bundle includes 8 different activities that can all be made at home with on-hand materials. Teachers can choose to share all$8.99$15.16Save $6.17
- Looking for fun ways to teach music remotely? Here's a bundle of resources that can be used to teach a new bilingual version of the Mexican folk song, La Cucaracha. This bundle includes links (Youtube and VIMEO) for the viral video of this song which is so popular among kids that it now has over 5 m$7.50$8.78Save $1.28
- Bring your students favorite old time songs alive with this bundle based around a Grammy-nominated CD of "Best-Loved Songs From The Good Old Days". Songs Included In This Bundle Are: You Are My SunshineThis Little Light of MineDo Your Ears Hang Low This Land Is Your Land Grand Old FlagLiza JaneOh Su$16.99$24.43Save $7.44
- Discover these 10 unique world music instruments through a fun PowerPoint presentation, then make your own versions at home as part of remote learning or in the classroom. Instruments featured in this bundle are: 1) Bilma clapsticks (Australia Aboriginal) (ACTIVITY INCLUDED)2) Wooden Frog G$9.99$12.77Save $2.78
- Teachers - are you looking for musical instruments to use and play during your remote lessons? Here are 24 musical instruments from around the world to amaze and delight your students! Each activity PDF comes not only with detailed descriptions on how to create them, but also cultural background an$29.99$57.05Save $27.06
- Will you have a sub in your music, art or enrichment class? This bundle of resources is a great way to offer students some fun and powerful lessons to learn about how everyone makes music in their own amazing, creative and diverse ways. It also works as a great crash course in world music tradition$52.95$97.83Save $44.88
- "18 Music Crafts For Awesome Autistic Kids" is a bundle of unique DIY music projects that I’ve used in workshops with children and adults on the autism spectrum. Each craft uses recycled materials so the cost of all projects is minimal. Each of these projects can be done as a craft with children or$24.95$40.99Save $16.04
This activity is perfect for a Cinco de Mayo celebration or a school music presentation as well as any similar event that showcases Latin American culture.
SAVE 10 – 15%
This product is also part of an E-Book on Latin American and Hispanic Music. You can save 10 – 15% by buying the complete E-Book, here:
Hispanic Heritage - Musical Craft And Coloring E-Book
WE’VE GOT A WORLD OF GREAT MUSICAL TEACHING RESOURCES…
Including songs, music cd’s, coloring pages, E-Books, musical craft activities, posters, mini-posters and more. You might also like…
Music In Our Schools Month - E-book W/12 Musical Crafts + 8 Coloring Pages
Let's Color A World Of Music E-Book
Multicultural Music CD W/Songs From 12 World Cultures
CONNECT WITH ME AT DARIA MUSIC!
Follow my TpT store for specials, sales, freebies and new items! Just click on the red ‘Follow Me’ icon next to my Seller picture.
Or at my Tiny Tapping Toes Music Blog
Music Ideas And Activities - Tiny Tapping Toes Blog
DARIA MUSIC Facebook Page
Daria Music Twitter Page