Make a 3D Tagboard Art Guitar - 6 Pages
You will download 1 ZIP file with 6 jpg files of guitars.
If you need a different format, you can convert the files for free at zamzar.com
1. Shape of Guitars - symmetrical and asymmetrical
2. Drawing shapes of acoustic and electric guitar
3. Using multi-media to draw/create an electric guitar #1
4. Using multi-media to draw/create an electric guitar #2
5. Parts of a Guitar, Measurements and Ratios, Instructions for 3D guitar
6. Visual Instructions for Pattern, Tracing and Designing Own 3D guitar
Materials: Basic Drawing supplies, oil pastels, markers, rulers, glue, scissors, lightweight paper, tagboard.
You can use any size but the pattern paper and tagboard have to be the same size. My students made large guitars from 24" x 36" paper.
It is important to reinforce the neck, otherwise it will be flimsy.
The finished guitars are very light and only for display.
Note: For younger students, I made the tagboard templates that they had to trace, design and cut themselves.
If you have problems printing, contact TPT Help. If you have questions or other concerns please send me a convo.