This download provides many opportunities for describing based on attributes and following directions within a kite-making theme! These activities are for elementary students and can be used to add some fun into language development with a game/craft activity and language-based accompanying worksheets.
- Components for Roll & Make-A-Kite Game
Varied patterns, colors, shapes to create a unique kite with a kite framework. Students can cut/paste, or color each part as they roll a dice!
- 3 Differentiated Worksheets for Describing Kites
- "If I was a kite, I would fly..." Writing Prompt
- Categorization Activity: Objects that fly vs. cannot fly- 10 items provided
- 4 Problem Solving Prompts
- 16 Numbered Spatial Concepts Worksheets (Comprehension/Production):
a) Students write the word to describe the kite's location under the picture
b) Students place the kite in the appropriate location on the picture scene
c) 8 cards with written directions
d) black and white scenes, as well as one color scene
- Instructions for all activities
Click the green star by my name to follow me and receive notifications of new products, so you can get 50% off on the first day of posting!