Also included in
- Looking for fun and engaging music assignments and music projects for your Middle and General Music classes? Then look no further with this bundle of classroom tested, low prep, music composition and performance assessments designed to inspire creativity in young musicians.Click here to stay up to d$13.50$18.00Save $4.50
- This Instruments of the Orchestra Music Bundle is a collection of music class resources that will cover all your teaching needs while studying the Instruments of the Orchestra with your middle school and general music students. The Bundle includes everything from lessons & worksheets, assessment$26.50$37.50Save $11.00
- The Music Lessons and Worksheets Bundle 1 is a great collection of music lessons, worksheets and assignments that are suitable for the Middle School and General Music classroom. There are enough resources to teach for an entire year. Each resource is ready to teach, you just choose a lesson or activ$48.00$63.00Save $15.00
- This Music Mega Bundle 1 includes all the resources you will need to teach Middle School and General Music for a whole year! Everything you need is included to keep your students learning with fun lessons, activities and games.Click here to stay up to date with latest product releasesIncluded in th$75.00$106.00Save $31.00
This Make an Instrument Music Assignment is a fun and creative music project for Middle School and General Music students. Your students will enjoy showing their skills as they design, make and perform on their own musical instrument. This music assignment is great as a STEAM challenge and has opportunities for cross-curricular projects with Art and Science.
Everything that you need is included, all you have to do is print the pages that suit your needs and you and your students are ready to go! It is a Performance and Composition assignment that has been very successful in my own Music Classroom.
Included in the Make an Instrument Music Assignment are:
- Make an Instrument Task Description page
- Three different Marking Rubrics – choose the one/s that suit your needs
- Student Handouts- arrange and print to suit your needs
Suggested uses for this Music Project:
- as a music class assignment
- as a group music project
- as part of a performance and composition assessment
- as an in class activity for problem solving - give students a box of resources to create their instrument from
- as a distance learning music project - get students to do a show and tell using the online learning platform of your choosing
Julia from Jooya
Save money by purchasing any of the $$$ saving bundles
Get value for money with TPT credits
After logging in, go to your My Purchases page. Beneath the title of each of your purchases you'll see a “Provide Feedback” link. Simply click on the link and you will be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment on how much you love the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you 5 feedback credits, 20 credits equals $1 off your purchase!
Become a follower by clicking the “Follow Me” green star near the Store Logo, this will let you know about any sales I am throwing, new products and freebies!