Also included in
- STEM Activities | The Fifty Nifty STEM Connections BundleA FULL YEAR OF STEM!!Get Caught Engineering with 50 STEM Lessons.*Updated May 2021*50 lessons with a huge discount!We have combined ALL our monthly bundles into one HUGE STEM BUNDLE. STEM activities for every month of the year!A great collecti$99.00$196.50Save $97.50
- STEM Sparks Bundle Maker Space Task CardsBe organized and ready for a year with a bundle of STEM task cards for a Tinker Lab, a Maker Space, a daily online challenge, or in a “Send Home Packet” for family interaction and involvement.Inspire your students with 186 task cards to provide a "brain push-$15.00$21.50Save $6.50
- STEM Activities | August Bundle Whether finishing up summer school and summer camp, or prepping for the first weeks of school, this August discounted bundle of STEM activities combines great “brain push-ups” with simple materials. The kids will be focused and on task as they problem solve solutions$10.00$15.00Save $5.00
- Need to prep for a sub?Preparing for substitute teachers in a STEM class can be challenging with various grade level preparation, materials and equipment organization, and clean up procedures in-between classes. We have collected a discounted bundle of STEM activities that work well for substitute$16.50$33.00Save $16.50
Task Cards for Maker Spaces
In the Classroom or during Distance Learning
STEM SPARKS™ task cards are the perfect tool to promote creative thinking with your students. The STEM SPARKS™ can be used in centers, for a discussion, in a virtual classroom, or sent home in a packet for homework or a family activity.
Get Caught Engineering® loves the Maker Movement and likes to provide students time to explore materials and think about ideas. Inventors do a lot of making, tinkering, exploring, engineering, researching and just pondering the question “what if…? The cards promote that same type of thinking for your class.
We have put together 36 ready-to-go task cards of invention challenges for the class.
Students can draw their answers, write about a solution, or build a prototype. The cards provide “SPARKS” to engage your class in creative thinking. There are:
*36 challenge task cards
*blank cards to add your or students' ideas
**a student reflection page
*student job cards
*and an introduction to the engineering design process for the teacher.
Need more STEM SPARKS™ Maker Space task cards? We have FIVE sets ready to go with more on the way. Check the STEM task card category on our store front to explore the other sets and follow our store to be notified when more are available.
You might also like “Ready, Set…STEM!”, our STEM Student notebook to support your program. It includes a teacher guide filled with ideas
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.