Also included in
- STEM Sparks Bundle Maker Space Task CardsBe organized and ready for a year with a bundle of STEM task cards for a Tinker Lab, a Maker Space, a daily online challenge, or in a “Send Home Packet” for family interaction and involvement.Inspire your students with 186 task cards to provide a "brain push-$15.00$21.50Save $6.50
- STEM in February! February is filled with opportunities for STEM lessons. From holidays to indoor recesses to much needed brain breaks from testing…STEM and engineering can come to the rescue for wonderful learning experiences that will delight your students. We have combined four popular lessons to$10.00$13.00Save $3.00
- STEM Activities | The Fifty Nifty STEM Connections BundleGet Caught Engineering with 50 STEM Lessons.*Updated May 2021*50 lessons with a huge discount!We have combined ALL our monthly bundles into one HUGE STEM BUNDLE. STEM activities for every month of the year!A great collection to support and to$99.00$198.00Save $99.00
Winter STEM Sparks
Maker Space Task Cards!
Our sixth set of task cards for a Tinker Lab or Maker Space!
Inspire your students with this set of brain push-up cards for Winter
Get Caught Engineering loves the Maker Movement and likes to give students time to just explore materials and think about ideas. Inventors do a lot of making, tinkering, exploring, engineering and just pondering the question “what if…..?”.
We have put together another set of 24 task cards that have Winter challenges for students. They can:
· be used in a Maker Space Center or Tinker Lab
· be used for a STEM discussion
· be sent home for a fun home STEM enrichment activity
Students can draw their answers, write about the solutions, or build a prototype. The cards are “sparks” to engage your class in creative thinking. Included in the packet are 24 cards of invention and thinking challenge.
Need more STEM task cards for your maker space? We have five other sets ready to go. Check the category Maker Space Task Cards on the front page of our store
Check our Task Card Category for the six sets we currently have in our store.
You might also like “Ready, Set…STEM!”, our STEM student notebook to support your program. It includes a teacher guide filled with ideas.
Ready for some lengthier STEM lessons? We have two bundles filled with ideas
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
•Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺