Also included in
- This bundle includes 40 differentiated Maker Stations for Maker Spaces with both a K-1st Grade version and 2nd-5th Grade version.Maker Stations provide targeted design thinking and space-saving solutions for elementary classrooms and media centers. They allow for a creative Makerspace atmosphere, em$15.00$20.00Save $5.00
Looking for an Elementary Makerspace without the SPACE?!
Maker Stations provide targeted design thinking and space-saving solutions for elementary classrooms and media centers. They allow for a creative Makerspace atmosphere, emphasizing skills in engineering, art, math, science, technology, and music. 40 Maker Station options are provided with supply lists, instructions, QR code resources, and student planning/reflection templates. Common arts and crafts materials and STEM Bins are suggested for each station and can fit inside a large utility caddy.
App extensions are provided for students to share and present creations.
“Ask an Expert” table tents are also provided to encourage peer coaching.
1) WEEKLY MAKER STATION: Groups of 2-4 students visit the Maker Station weekly on a schedule of your choosing. (i.e. one group each day) Students will need approximately 30 minutes to fully complete a Maker Station. You may use the provided scheduling options in the separate file to track daily rotations.
2) MULTIPLE MAKER STATIONS: Up to six Maker Stations set up at once, with small groups of 3-4 students rotating through each station. If you choose this option, I recommend using the editable schedule cards (separate file) in a pocket chart to track rotations.
3) WHOLE CLASS MAKER STATION: Project one Maker Station and provide materials for the class to complete together.
4) TASK CARDS FOR MAKERSPACE: Print the Maker Station cards
quarter-sized (available in separate file). Put 4-6 cards on a ring for students to complete during Makerspace time.
Includes the following:
***SEPARATE FILE: EDITABLE STATIONS, SCHEDULING CARDS, and TASK CARD FORMAT***
Page 3-4: Components & How to Use
Page 5-8: Maker Station bin labels
Page 9: App Extensions
Page 10: “Ask an Expert” table tent
Pages 11-100: MAKER STATIONS & RECORDING SHEETS
11-12: PAPER AIRPLANES
13-14: PAPER COLLAGE
15-16: ROLLING VEHICLE
25-30: BOARD GAME
31-32: GREETING CARD
35-36: ANIMAL HABITAT
37-38: CHAIN REACTION
39-40: SEVERE WEATHER SHELTER
41-42: MUSICAL INSTRUMENT
43-44: COMMUNICATION DEVICE
47-48: ANIMAL PUPPET
49-50: WEARABLE CREATION
55-56: ROLLER COASTER
57-59: CLASSROOM REDESIGN
60-61: DREAM HOUSE
64-65: REPEATING PATTERN
66-67: 3D SHAPES
74-76: STRAW ROCKET
77-78: WIND VANE
79-80: MARBLE MAZE
81-82: DREAM BOARD
83-84: ZOO/THEME PARK
85-86: TRASH TO TREASURE
89-91: STOP MOTION MOVIE
92-94: GREEN SCREEN MOVIE
95-96: MAKE MUSIC
97-98: DIGITAL COLLAGE
⇒Feedback and Followers
Click the Green ★ to follow my store and get notifications of new product launches and freebies! Did you know that you can receive credit toward future TpT purchases by reviewing this product? If you enjoy this product, please leave a review at the product page or through "My Purchases" under "My Account" at TpT. Ratings make the TpT world go round! :-)
⇒I'd LOVE to connect with you!
©Teach Outside the Box LLC by Brooke Brown
Thank you so much for visiting my store!