Makerspaces can be used for a range of activities and they come in different shapes and sizes. Encourage your students to come together to use materials, as well as develop creative projects, in your own Makerspace with my Makerspace decorations bundle of signs, labels, posters, and so much more! Whether your Makerspace is in a classroom, a library or even in a stand alone building, these bright Makerspace decors will do the trick.
These posters, labels, and signs were designed to be ink-friendly. Use them to decorate your MakerSpace, as well as make your STEM/STEAM/STREAM lab/classroom more organized. These resources can help familiarize your students with terms used in STEM challenges, STEAM activities, the Engineering Design Process, group activities, and science experiments. The posters on rules can also help you with setting rules and expectations.
This 300-page bundle consists of 8 SETS OF STEM CLASSROOM/MAKERSPACE DECORS:
- MakerSpace Sign
- STEM/STEAM/STREAM Sign
- Engineering Design Process Posters
- STEM Supplies Labels
- STEM Roles/Jobs and Table Numbers
- MakerSpace Inspirational Quotes Posters
- STEAM Alphabet Posters
- MakerSpace Rules Posters (EDITABLE) *Added on August 9, 2019
- BONUS: STEM Supplies Labels (EDITABLE) *Added on May 10, 2021
See What Other Teachers Are Saying . . .
⭐️ Our Makerspace looks so much more inspiring. The bright pictures and quotes were just what we needed to help our little makers start creating in this new space.
⭐️ My makerspace classroom looks BEAUTIFUL and organized with these signs.
⭐️ This is an awesome and adorable addition to our STREAM Lab. I love that Religion is included. There aren't many out there that include that. Thanks for this great resource!
Note: Please see the PREVIEW to have a better idea of what's inside this MakerSpace Bundle, as well as click on the individual resources.
May you find this resource really helpful. Thanks for being a blessing!
More Makerspace Resources:
Save more on great resources! Click here to shop now >>> Jewel's School Gems
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Let’s Get Connected: