Makerspace Schedule for Stations
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking to begin a makerspace environment for your students, but not sure where to start??? This makerspace starter kit is a great way to get organized & include STEM in an easy way. Begin today in ANY classroom! This bundle includes classroom labels, STEAM posters, job roles, coding posters, buPrice $35.88Original Price $51.25Save $15.37
Students will be able to rotate to various stations & centers in an organized manor.
This makerspace rotation chart is perfect for STEM time! Use during STEM time to organize your groups and stations. Available in DIGITAL and printable format - use with a pocket chart or display over your Smartboard. Easy to set up & ready to go, so you have no prep!!!
My students love seeing which station they will rotate to during our 45 minute class period. When teaching multiple grade levels each day, using these cards makes it easy for students to know what they will work on. Administrators can quickly see my objectives for the day as well!
- 38 STEM themed station cards
- Digital version for Google slides - editable
- With timers!
- Printable station cards & group cards
- Use for pocket chart - sized 2.5 x 2.5
- Add magnets on the back & easily stick to your white board
- Teacher tips & photos of the chart in my classroom!
- Editable pieces to add your own station
Click here to follow me & learn when new products are uploaded. New items are 50% off for the first 24 hours! :D
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
I'd Love to connect with YOU! Click here to follow me on Instagram
As always, please contact me with any questions!