STEM/Makerspace Lucky Day, St. Patrick's Day Pack is perfect for using in your Maker Space! Join the Maker Movement by giving your students time to create, tinker, problem solve, and invent! Want students to have a bit more flexibility and freedom to just create? Want your students to have options for their challenge? These Makerspace Task Cards are perfect! Along with a tic-tac-toe board, writing connections and more...this pack is sure to have your students feel pretty lucky! Can be used outside of St. Patrick's Day due to flexibility of the challenges.
This pack revolves around a Fun Lucky St. Patrick's Day theme and includes:
-7 task cards
-task card cover
-bulletin board letters for a Our Lucky Day Themed board
-Writing connections sheet
- Maker Space Rules Poster
-Directions and How To's
This pack with themed task cards offers your students opportunities to join the Maker Space Movement and embrace their creativity in the process!
Don't forget to get your makerspace freebie at: Makerspace Letters and Labels Freebie
If you like this pack...check out Maker Space Fishing Day Task Card Pack
Check out my blog at: http://scienceschoolyard.blogspot.com/
for more great science ideas!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, Maker Space, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard