Also included in
- Jump-start your library centers with this GIGANTIC bundle of ALL the library centers created by Mrs. J in the Library, including both printable & digital library centers. Plus, you get FREE updates for life!Please view the individual product previews for full details about each product's conten$106.65$118.50Save $11.85
- Inspire your students to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills while having fun and being creative! Start a makerspace!This GIANT bundle is over 200 pages of makerspace lessons, centers, projects, task cards, materials lists, and other resources to start a makerspace (also called a m$47.70$53.00Save $5.30
- Inspire your students to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills while having fun and being creative! Start a makerspace in your classroom, library, or science lab!This ENORMOUS bundle is over 300 pages of makerspace lessons, centers, projects, task cards, circulation kits to check out$76.05$84.50Save $8.45
Ready to try something different in your library, computer lab, or classroom? Want to encourage your students to develop problem solving and critical thinking skills while having fun and being creative? Start a makerspace!!
This zip file includes the printables you’ll need to set up a small makerspace center (also called a maker space, hackerspace or DIY center) within your library or school using Goldie Blox™ storybooks and building sets (not included obviously).
Download the preview for full contents.
Product Contents includes:
• Center signage with "We will" statements (in both editable Microsoft Word document and easy-to-print PDF file formats; landscape and portrait versions included)
• Editable lesson plan for makerspace library center aligned to PA and National Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, PA Academic Standards, AASL Standards, and the Next Generation Science Standards
• Links to Goldie Blox™ building sets to get your center up and running
If you aren’t sure about whether or not a makerspace / DIY center is right for your library or classroom, I recommend downloading the preview and doing your own research on makerspaces and Maker Faire. I’ve found the "Makerspace Playbook" by Makerspace Magazine to be very helpful.
Follow me on TpT to get email updates about my store, new products, and sales!
You might also like other makerspace products by Mrs. J in the Library: