These 6 informative writing printables are designed for both drawing and writing/dictating. Students will make a simple decision based on the prompt, draw a picture describing the choice, dictate or write the choice, and tell a friend about their choice! Making choices is a social ability young students must learn, and purposeful choice making and reflection helps to solidify the concept.
The first worksheet in this pack has no prompt. It includes both space to draw and three lines to write and is to be used with your own prompts.
The next 5 worksheets in this pack are all similar to one another. Half the page is allotted for a drawing, and the lines below are already filled in as relevant to the prompt, leaving room for a one or two word dictation or writing.
The writing prompts are:
• Draw your favorite animal. Tell a friend why this animal is your favorite.
• Draw your favorite toy. Tell a friend why this toy is your favorite.
• Draw your favorite food. Tell a friend why this food is your favorite.
• Draw your favorite place. Tell a friend why this place is your favorite.
• Draw your favorite book. Tell a friend why this book is your favorite.