- This Reading Informational 1st Grade Bundle includes 9 different nonfiction or informational packs for the ELA domain. These units focus on the Common Core skills in the Reading Literature domain. They include lesson plans, printable worksheets, passages, and small group activities. If you are not a$53.00$58.50Save $5.50
- This Reading Literature and Reading Informational 1st Grade Bundle includes 17 different standards-based for the ELA domain. These units focus on the Common Core skills in the Reading Literature domain. They include lesson plans, printable worksheets, passages, and small group activities. If you are$92.00$114.75Save $22.75
- Teach your 1st grade students all of the Common Core ELA standards with ease. This bundle provides you with lesson plans for all standards, plus supplemental activities for students to practice their reading, writing, language, foundational skills, and speaking and listening skills. Current digital$178.00$280.75Save $102.75
- Product Description
This Making Connections unit is packed full of standards-based lesson plans, professionally Lexiled passages, and activities to use while you are teaching the standard RI.1.3. If you are not teaching Common Core, then the first grade pack is still valuable to use when teaching students how find connections between events, individuals, or pieces of information in a text.
*There is now a digital component included in this resource. The passages, graphic organizers, and assessment are now created in Google Slides. You can get access to the digital versions on page 5 of the PDF. (The lesson plans and small group activities are not digitally converted at this time.)*
Please check out the preview to see ALL that you're getting!
In the pack you will receive
- 4 Mini Lessons
- 6 Graphic Organizers
- 6 Lexile leveled Passages (levels listed below)
- 4 Interactive Pieces (for notebook or plain paper)
- 8 Task Cards for Texts
- 1 Summative Assessment with answer key
- Answer Keys for certain lesson plan activities, all passages, and assessment
The reading passages and assessments are now professionally leveled by Lexile.
- What are Whales- 460L
- Zookeepers and Vets- 340L
- Celebrating America- 490L
- Making Brownies- 390L
- Growing Plants- 470L
- The Wright Brothers- 410L
- Assessment Reading #1- 340L
- Assessment Reading #2- 450L
Describe the connection between two individuals, events, ideas, or pieces of information in a text.
If you're interested in using only the digital versions of the passages and graphic organizers, you can buy the 1st Grade Digital bundle here. This only comes with digital versions of the passages and graphic organizers.
SAVE BIG! Buy this pack in 2 possible bundles.
Please keep in mind that the 1st grade version of this packet is similar, but the 2nd grade version has passages with slightly harder text. There are a few different printables and passages in the first grade version. 2nd grade version is also expected to be worked through more independently instead of guided, as 1st grade is.
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.firstname.lastname@example.org.