- This Reading Informational 4th Grade Bundle includes 9 different nonfiction or informational packs for the ELA domain. These units focus on the Common Core skills in the Reading Literature domain. They include lesson plans, printable worksheets, passages, and small group activities. If you are not a$92.00$114.75Save $22.75
- This Reading Informational 4th Grade Bundle includes 9 different nonfiction or informational packs for the ELA domain. These units focus on the Common Core skills in the Reading Literature domain. They include lesson plans, printable worksheets, passages, and small group activities. If you are not a$53.00$60.75Save $7.75
- Teach your 4th grade students all of the Common Core ELA standards with ease. This bundle provides you with lesson plans for all standards, plus supplemental activities for students to practice their reading, writing, language, foundational skills, and speaking and listening skills. Current digital$175.00$271.75Save $96.75
- Product Description
This Informational Connections unit is packed full of standards-based lesson plans, professionally Lexiled passages, and activities to use while you are teaching the standard RI.4.3. If you are not teaching Common Core, then the unit is still valuable to use when teaching 4th grade students to explain events, procedures, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text.
*There is now a digital component included in this resource. The passages, graphic organizers, and assessment are now created in Google Slides. You can get access to the digital versions on page 5 of the PDF. (The lesson plans and small group activities are not digitally converted at this time.)*
Please check out the preview to see ALL the 'Connections Informational Texts' resources that you're getting!
In the pack you will receive:
- 4 Mini Lessons
- 11 Graphic Organizers
- 8 Lexile leveled Passages (levels listed below)
- 11 Interactive Pieces (for notebook or plain paper)
- 12 Task Cards to use with any text
- 1 Summative Assessment (with answer key)
The reading passages and assessments are now professionally leveled by Lexile.
- A Beautiful Transformation- 870L
- Sound Can Break Glass?- 890L
- Voting Rights for Women- 930L
- The Water Cycle- 1010L
- Sloths- 1080L
- Text by Telegraph- 1030L
- A Magical Author- 1060L
- Making Macarons- 950L
- Assessment Reading #1- 870L
Explain events, procedures, ideas, or concepts in a historical, scientific, or technical text, including what happened and why, based on specific information in the text.
If you're interested in using only the digital versions of the passages and graphic organizers, you can buy the 4th Grade Digital bundle here. This only comes with digital versions of the passages and graphic organizers.
SAVE BIG! Buy this pack in 2 possible bundles.
This purchase is for one single classroom only.
If you're interested in sharing with other classrooms, make sure to buy the extra licenses for a discount through the TeachersPayTeachers tool. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at jessica.L.email@example.com.