Any relationship begins with a first meeting. Students learn different ways of meeting people and how to makes these first meetings successful.
1. Understand why getting along with people is important.
2. Understand why joining clubs is a good way to meet people.
3. Understand the importance of showing interest when meeting someone.
4. Understand the importance of being flexible and willing to compromise out of consideration for others.
5. Identify negative consequences of being too opinionated when meeting someone.
6. Model successfully introducing themselves.
7. Identify personal benefits of being approachable when meeting someone.
If you enjoy this product, please like and follow my store! Thanks!
(C) Everyone Is a Genius 2016
You are not permitted to make copies for other professionals, share the file directly via the internet, and re-selling this product is strictly prohibited. If others are interested in using this product please direct them back to the original source which is this page, or purchase a multi-user license. Thank you very much.